- The use of an unlock kit is authorized on private roads, during competitions or tests only.
- It is forbidden to use an unlock kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a link release kit is carried out at the user's own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all responsibility in the event of a traffic violation or any material and / or personal damage resulting from the use of an unlocking kit for an electric bicycle.
- Installing an unlock kit can void your electric bike's warranty.
Speedbox 2 Kit for Yamaha PW Engine
- Speed Limiter: Displays your actual speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: from 50 km / h
- Activation mode: LIGHT button or combination "Up" - "Down"
- Compatible with Yamaha PW engines only
- The use of this device is only authorized on private roads not open to the public
Using the kit
La SpeedBox 2 for your Yamaha PW engine starts as soon as you press the dashboard light button. As soon as you press, the speed of 2 km / h appears for 5,5 seconds on the dashboard. It means that vote Speedbox 2 is active. You can drive with assistance up to a speed of 50 km / h.
To stop the Speedbox 2, just press the light button on your bike again. The speed of 2,5 km / h is displayed. This means that your bike is re-clamped and the assistance provided by your Yamaha PW engine will stop automatically as soon as you exceed 25 km / h.
You can continue to control the lighting of your electric bike with the lighting button provided for this purpose. To independently manage the Speedbox 2 of the lighting, you can activate or deactivate the Speedbox by performing the combination UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN (combination to be carried out in less than 2 seconds)
The kit Speedbox 2 for engine Yamaha PW is an electronic module equipped with a microprocessor. It helps the cyclist beyond the 25 km / h regulatory by unleashing the ebikes. The engine continues to assist the cyclist until the speed of 50 km / h. This module is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with those of origin (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the housing and thus totally invisible. The removal of the unclamping kit is quite possible by performing the reverse operation.
To activate or deactivate the kit, simply follow the steps indicated. You have no settings to make and the kit speedbox 2 is powered by the electricity supplied by your battery. Your ebike's speedometer displays the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometers traveled ...)
- Turn off the electric bike
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bike.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bike to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the motor cable to the speed sensor and motor to the display.
- Plug it in SpeedBox 2 Yamaha PW with connectors disconnected.
- Restore the engine.
- Connect (connect) the battery to the electric bike.
- Turn on the electric bike.
- Activate / Deactivate the SpeedBox 2 Yamaha PW by pressing the LIGHT button or via combination “Up” - “Down”