Peartune kit for Brose engine
- Speed limiter: Deleted
- On-Screen Display: Actual Data (except for Specialized VADO Bikes)
- Kit always active after installation
- BMZ screen compatible
- Compatible VAE Specialized VADO, LEVO, COMO, KENEVO
Using the kit
The kit is activated as soon as it is installed. The original function of the button remains unchanged. The display shows the MSO activity by flashing the selected assistance level.
The PearTune BR2 "max speed off" BRT is an adjustment tool for E-bikes equipped with Brose readers. Unlike many other bike tuning tools E, the PearTune MSO-BR2 not only moves the speed limit from 25 to 50 km / h, it completely cancels the speed limit. This means that theoretically unlimited speed values can be achieved with full engine support (although the speed limit can actually be achieved depends on the particular system)!
- The PearTune module must be connected between the magnetic speed sensor and the motor unit, as well as between the display and the motor unit.
- The Peartune Brose Engine Kit works as soon as it's plugged into your engine.
- The activation is indicated by a flashing level of assistance on your dashboard.
- Size without cable: 21 x 40 x 12 mm
- Voltage: 5-15 V
- Maximum consumption: 100 mA / 1,5W
- Weight: about 30g
- The kit voltage must not exceed 50V