- The use of an unlock kit is authorized on private roads, during competitions or tests only.
- It is forbidden to use an unlock kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a link release kit is carried out at the user's own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all responsibility in the event of a traffic violation or any material and / or personal damage resulting from the use of an unlocking kit for an electric bicycle.
- Installing an unlock kit can void your electric bike's warranty.
kit Peartune for motor Brose
- Speed limiter: Deleted
- On-Screen Display: Actual Data (except for Specialized VADO Bikes)
- Kit always active after installation
- BMZ screen compatible
- Compatible ebike Specialized VADO, LEVO, COMO, KENEVO
- The use of this device is only authorized on private roads not open to the public
Using the kit
The kit is activated as soon as it is installed. The original function of the button remains unchanged. The display shows the MSO activity by flashing the selected assistance level.
The BRT "max speed off" of PearTune BR2 is an adjustment tool for E bikes equipped with readers Brose. Unlike many other E bike adjustment tools, the PearTune MSO-BR2 not only moves the speed limit from 25 to 50 km / h, it completely cancels the speed limit. This means that one can reach theoretically unlimited speed values with the support of the full motor (although the speed limit can actually be achieved depends on the particular system)!
- The module PearTune must be connected between the magnetic speed sensor and the engine block, as well as between the display and the engine block.
- The kit Peartune for motor Brose works as soon as it is connected to your engine.
- The activation is indicated by a flashing level of assistance on your dashboard.
- Size without cable: 21 x 40 x 12 mm
- Voltage: 5-15 V
- Maximum consumption: 100 mA / 1,5W
- Weight: about 30g
- The kit voltage must not exceed 50V