- The use of an unlock kit is authorized on private roads, during competitions or tests only.
- It is forbidden to use an unlock kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a link release kit is carried out at the user's own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all responsibility in the event of a traffic violation or any material and / or personal damage resulting from the use of an unlocking kit for an electric bicycle.
- Installing an unlock kit can void your electric bike's warranty.
kit Speedbox 2.0 for engine Giant
- Speed Limiter: Displays your actual speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: no limit
- Activation mode: Walk Assist button
- Compatible with motors: Giant SyncDrive Life, Sport and Pro
- Compatible with consoles: EVO and ONE
- The use of this device is only authorized on private roads not open to the public
Using the kit
La SpeedBox 2 for your engine Giant 2019 equipped with a ONE or EVO console (see below) is activated by pressing the WALK button on your device. As soon as you press the Walk button for 2 seconds, the engine will no longer be restrained and will be able to assist you regardless of your speed.
To deactivate the Speedbox 2 just press the WALK button again. It means that your Speedbox 2 is disabled, assistance from your engine Giant will therefore stop at 25 km / h.
2019 models equipped with the ONE control do not have a screen. The only way to see if the kit speedbox Giant 2019 is active or not, is to exceed 25 km / h.
Kit compatible with all engines GIANT equipped with a box RideControl ONE or EVO (view the photo).
The kit Speedbox 2 for engine Giant 2019 is equipped with a micro-processor to operate the motor of your electric bike beyond the 25 km / h regulations. The engine continues to assist the cyclist whatever the real speed of the bike. This module is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with the original ones (the connectors therefore remain watertight). Once the engine is reassembled, the unlocking kit is housed in the casing and therefore completely invisible. Removing the kit Giant for ONE console is entirely possible by performing the opposite operation.
You have no settings to make and the kit speedbox 2 is powered by the electricity supplied by your battery. Your ebike's speedometer GIant show the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometers traveled ...
- Turn off the electric bike
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bike.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bike to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the motor cable to the speed sensor and motor to the display.
- Plug it in SpeedBox 2 Giant 2019 with connectors disconnected.
- Restore the engine.
- Connect (connect) the battery to the electric bike.
- Turn on the electric bike.
- Activate / Deactivate the SpeedBox 2 Giant 2019 by pressing the WALK button.
Engine Giant produced from 2017 is designed in partnership with Yamaha. The logo or acronym Giant appears on the engine with the mention "SyncDrive". Make sure you have the ONE or EVO control.
La Speedbox 2 Giant 2019 is compatible with all engines Giant equipped with a Ride Control ONE or EVO console.