2.0 Speedbox Kit for Giant Engine
- Speed Limiter: Displays your actual speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: no limit
- Activation mode: Walk Assist button
- Compatible with engines: Giant SyncDrive Life, Sport and Pro
- Compatible with consoles: EVO and ONE
Using the kit
The 2 SpeedBox for your Giant 2019 engine equipped with a ONE or EVO console (see below) is activated by pressing the WALK button on your box. As soon as you press the Walk button during 2 seconds, the engine will no longer be flanged and will be able to assist you whatever your speed.
To disable the Speedbox 2 simply press the end on WALK again. This means that your 2 Speedbox is off, so your Giant engine support will stop at 25 km / h.
2019 models equipped with the ONE command do not have screens. The only way to see if the GDN 2019 speedbox kit is active or not is to exceed the 25 km / h.
Kit compatible with all GIANT engines equipped with a box RideControl ONE or EVO (view the photo).
The 2 Speedbox Kit for Giant 2019 engine is equipped with a micro-processor to operate the motor of your electric bike beyond the 25 km / h regulations. The engine continues to assist the cyclist whatever the real speed of the bike. This module is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with those of origin (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the engine is reassembled, the unclamping kit is housed in the housing and therefore completely invisible. Removing the Giant Kit for ONE console is quite possible by performing the reverse operation.
You have no settings to make and the 2 speedbox kit is powered by the electricity delivered by your battery. The speedometer of your VAE GIant displays the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometers traveled ...
- Turn off the electric bike
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bike.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bike to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the motor cable to the speed sensor and motor to the display.
- Connect the SpeedBox 2 Giant 2019 to the disconnected connectors.
- Restore the engine.
- Connect (connect) the battery to the electric bike.
- Turn on the electric bike.
- Enable / Disable the 2 Giant 2019 SpeedBox by pressing the WALK button.
The Giant engine produced from 2017 is designed in partnership with Yamaha. The Giant logo or logo appears on the engine with the mention "SyncDrive". Make sure you have the ONE or EVO control.
The 2 2019 Speedbox is compatible with all Giant engines equipped with a Ride Control ONE or EVO console.