- The use of an unlock kit is authorized on private roads, during competitions or tests only.
- It is forbidden to use an unlock kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a link release kit is carried out at the user's own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all responsibility in the event of a traffic violation or any material and / or personal damage resulting from the use of an unlocking kit for an electric bicycle.
- Installing an unlock kit can void your electric bike's warranty.
Speedbox 3.0 Kit for Bosch Motor
- Speed Limiter: Displays your actual speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: Limit deleted
- Works with INTUVIA, NYON, PURION and KIOX screens
- Activation mode: Walk Assist button
- Compatible with all Bosch engines: Active Line / Plus, Performance / CX from 2014 to 2020 (Gen4)
- New: Possibility of determining the level of assistance: 15, 20, 30 km / h…
- The use of this device is only authorized on private roads not open to the public
Using the kit
La SpeedBox 3.0 for BOSCH Active, performance and CX Line engines is compatible with all Bosch engines, including 2020 models. It activates by pressing the WALK button on the control panel or via the combination + - + -. As soon as you press, the speed of 2 km / h appears on the dashboard for 9,9 seconds. This tells you that the Speedbox 3 is activated. The assistance of your bicycle will no longer be restricted and it will assist you without speed limit.
To deactivate the Speedbox 2 just press the WALK button again. "2,5 km / h" is then displayed on your dashboard. It means that your Speedbox 3 is deactivated, the assistance of your BOSCH engine will therefore stop at 25 km / h.
NEW : You can also determine your own level of assistance such as 15, 20, 30 km / h ... For this, scan all assistance modes (Turbo - Sport - Tour - Eco - Tour - Sport - Turbo). The speed limit should be displayed. From there, briefly press the walk button, on the screen you can change the maximum speed (1.5 for 15 km / h, then 2.0 for 20 km / h, etc.) When your bike ride is over, wait for the countdown on your screen to finish before switching off your bike.
The kit Speedbox 3 for Bosch Active / Performance / CX Line engine from 2014 to 2020 is an electronic module equipped with a micro-processor. It allows the cyclist to go beyond the 25 km / h regulations by unleashing the Bosch engines. The engine continues to assist the cyclist regardless of the actual speed of the bike. This module for Bosch motor is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with those of origin (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the housing and thus totally invisible. Removal of the kit is quite possible by performing the reverse operation.
To activate or deactivate the kit, simply follow the steps indicated. You have no settings to make and the kit speedbox 3.0 is powered by the electricity supplied by your battery. The speedometer displays the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometers traveled ...)
- Turn off the electric bike
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bike.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bike to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the motor cable to the speed sensor and motor to the display.
- Plug it in SpeedBox 3.0 Bosch with connectors disconnected.
- Restore the engine.
- Connect (connect) the battery to the electric bike.
- Turn on the electric bike.
- Activate / Deactivate the SpeedBox 3.0 Bosch by pressing the WALK button or via the combination + - + -
- Set your own level of assistance with the Walk button.
Kit mounting tutorial Speedbox 3.0 on Bosch Performance Line
Module 3.0 of Speedbox installs in the same way as the speedbox 2. Watch the video below:
Kit mounting tutorial Speedbox 3.0 on Bosch CX Line
Module 3.0 of Speedbox installs in the same way as the speedbox 2. see the video below: