- The use of a bridle kit is allowed on private roads, during competitions or trials only.
- It is forbidden to use a debriding kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a debriding kit is at the user’s own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all liability for any violation of the Highway Code or for any damage to property and/or personal
- injury resulting from the use of an electric bicycle unlocking kit.
- The installation of an unlocking kit may void the warranty of your electric bicycle.
Badassbox 4 for Bosch engine
- Speed limiter: Data display divided by 2
- Maximum speed with assistance: 50 km/h
- Activation mode: Permanent once the kit is in place
- Compatible with Bosch engines from 2014 to 2020
- The use of this device is only allowed on private roads not open to the public.
Using the kit
The Badassbox unlocking kit collects your real speed thanks to the magnet on your bike. Then it transmits a signal to the Bosch engine of your bike remotely. No electrical connection is required. The kit does not interfere with your engine’s electronics since it is not directly connected to the engine. So there is no risk of damaging your engine. Its installation is very simple and requires no special tools.
If you use the Badassbox 4, the data displayed on your dashboard will be false. From 18 km/h, your data will be halved automatically. As a result, your average speed, distance travelled, etc. will no longer be correct either. You can always use a GPS to overcome this.
The Bosch badassbox 4 attaches to the speed sensor of the electric bicycle. Once installed your bike is no longer restricted to 25 km/h. Your Bosch engine will continue to assist you beyond this speed. If you remove the Badassbox 4 kit, your bike will return to its original condition.
The badassbox 4 is the latest version of the Badass kit for Bosch engines. The brand new, slimmer case is equipped with a snap closure that makes it easy to mount and dismount the kit on your electric bike. The case is also very resistant since it closes with a clip system used by the automotive industry. The design of the badassbox 4 has been redesigned. The kit is powered by an AAA battery which gives it a long autonomy. The Bosch badassbox 4 is designed in Germany, “Deutch qualitat”!
The badassbox 4 attaches to the speed sensor on the rear wheel of your electric bicycle. Thanks to the snap closure, there is no risk of the kit coming loose. Securely attached to the frame, you can use the cable tie provided if you wish.
- For the kit to be operational, the magnet on the rear wheel spoke must be moved towards the edge of the housing (in the direction of the kit closing).
- If your magnet touches the badassbox, then place the magnet as close as possible to the badassbox and turn it 90°.
- If you need to remove the badassbox from your electric bicycle, make sure that you replace the magnet in its original position.
Contenu du coffret
- Badassbox 4 for Bosch engine
- AAA battery included
- 4 mm Toolfree screw
- Dimensions: 61 x 43 x 15 mm
- Weight: 27g without battery, 37g with battery
- Battery (supplied): 1.5V AAA battery (IEC R03)
Compatible motors and controls
The Bosch badassbox 4 is compatible with Bosch Active Line, Activez Line Plus, Performance Line, Performance CX Line engines.
Also, this kit is compatible with all Bosch consoles (Purion, Nyon, Intuva, Kiox).
The innovations of the Badassbox 4 Bosch
It took 1 year of R&D to design this new model of debriding kit. Compared to the previous model 3.4, this one is thinner. With the previous version an adapter was sometimes necessary depending on your bike, with this new version it is no longer necessary. Also, the O-ring (circle-shaped) has been replaced by the patented pressure (or spring) closing system. So you can attach or detach the badassbox 4 very quickly with one hand. In addition, you can secure the lock with a cable tie supplied with the kit.
The AAA battery now replaces the CR2 battery. It is therefore very easy to change the battery since this model is widely sold in many stores. The battery change can be done quickly and easily without any tools. The autonomy of an AAA battery is about 1 year or 7000 km travelled. To increase the autonomy of the release kit Badass has registered the FEET (Field Enhancement & Elimination Technology) patent. The badass box 4 is hermetically sealed because the electronic components are glued into the housing with a special waterproof sealant and completely sealed with every drop of water.
Each Badassbox is screened to ensure that it is working properly. This guarantees you a functional end product. And because there is no such thing as zero risk, the badassbox comes with a 3-month guarantee.
Main advantages of the badassbox 4
- Release kit for external contactless electric bicycle
- Slim but well protected housing
- Patented pressure closure
- Mounting system integrated in the housing
- Patented field amplification technolog
- AAA battery allowing you to travel more than 7000 km
- Sealing putty from the automotive industry
- Double quality control
- Made in Germany
- Product 3 months warranty
|Dimensions||15 × 61 × 43 cm|
|motor to unleash||
|Set up difficulty||