- The use of a bridle kit is allowed on private roads, during competitions or trials only.
- It is forbidden to use a debriding kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a debriding kit is at the user’s own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all liability for any violation of the Highway Code or for any damage to property and/or personal
- injury resulting from the use of an electric bicycle unlocking kit.
- The installation of an unlocking kit may void the warranty of your electric bicycle.
Peartune for Brose engine
- Speed Limiter: Deleted
- On-screen display: Actual data (except for Specialized VADO bikes)
- Kit still active after installation
- BMZ screen compatible
- Compatible VAE Specialized VADO, LEVO, COMO, KENEVO
- The use of this device is only allowed on private roads not open to the public.
Using the kit
The kit is activated as soon as it is installed. The original function of the button remains unchanged. The display shows the MSO activity by flashing the selected support level.
PearTune BR2’s “max speed off” BRT is a tuning tool for E-bikes equipped with Brose drives. Unlike many other E-bike tuning tools, the PearTune MSO-BR2 not only shifts the speed limit from 25 to 50 km/h, it completely cancels the speed limit. This means that theoretically unlimited speed values can be achieved with the support of the complete motor (although the speed limit can actually be achieved depends on the particular system)!
- The PearTune module must be connected between the magnetic speed sensor and the engine block, as well as between the display and the engine block.
- The Peartune kit for Brose motor works as soon as it is connected to your motor.
- Activation is indicated by a flashing support level on your dashboard.
- Size without cable: 21 x 40 x 12 mm
Voltage: 5-15 V
- Max. power consumption: 100 mA / 1.5W
- Weight: about 30g
The voltage of the kit must not exceed 50V.