- The use of a bridle kit is allowed on private roads, during competitions or trials only.
- It is forbidden to use a debriding kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a debriding kit is at the user’s own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all liability for any violation of the Highway Code or for any damage to property and/or personal
- injury resulting from the use of an electric bicycle unlocking kit.
- The installation of an unlocking kit may void the warranty of your electric bicycle.
Speedbox 2 for Bosch engine
- Speed limiter: Displays your real speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: Limit removed
- Works with INTUVIA, NYON, PURION and KIOX screens.
- Activation mode: Walk Assist button
- Engine Compatibility: Active Line/Plus, Performance/CX from 2014 to 2019
- The use of this device is only allowed on private roads not open to the public.
Using the kit
The SpeedBox 2 for BOSCH Active, Performance and CX Line engines is activated by pressing the WALK button on the control panel. As soon as you press, the speed of 9.9 km/h appears for 2 seconds on the dashboard. This tells you that the Speedbox 2 is activated. Your bike’s assistance will no longer be restricted and it will assist you without a speed limit.
To deactivate the Speedbox 2 just press the on WALK button again. “2.5 km/h” is then displayed on your dashboard. This means that your Speedbox 2 is deactivated, the assistance of your BOSCH engine will therefore stop at 25 km/h.
The Speedbox 2 kit for Bosch Active / Performance / CX Line engine from 2014 to 2019 is an electronic module equipped with a microprocessor. It allows the cyclist to be assisted at speeds in excess of the 25 km/h speed limit by unbridling the Bosch engines. The engine continues to assist the cyclist regardless of the actual speed of the bike. This Bosch motor module is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with the original ones (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the casing and therefore totally invisible. Removal of the kit is quite possible by performing the reverse operation.
To activate or deactivate the kit, simply follow the indicated procedure. You do not need to make any settings and the speedbox 2 kit is powered by the electricity delivered by your battery. The speedometer displays the actual data (average speed, current speed, kilometres travelled, etc.).
- Turn off the electric bicycle
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bicycle.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bicycle to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the cable from the motor to the speed sensor and from the motor to the display.
- Connect the SpeedBox 2 Bosch to the disconnected connectors.
- Repair the engine.
- Connect (plug in) the battery to the electric bicycle.
- Turn on the electric bicycle.
- Activate/deactivate the Bosch SpeedBox 2 by pressing the WALK button
Assembly tutorial for the Speedbox 2 kit on Bosch Performance Line
Assembly tutorial of the Speedbox 2 kit on Bosch CX Line
|motor to unleash||
|Set up difficulty||