- The use of a bridle kit is allowed on private roads, during competitions or trials only.
- It is forbidden to use a debriding kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a debriding kit is at the user’s own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all liability for any violation of the Highway Code or for any damage to property and/or personal
- injury resulting from the use of an electric bicycle unlocking kit.
- The installation of an unlocking kit may void the warranty of your electric bicycle.
Speedbox 2 for Yamaha PW engine
- Speed limiter: Displays your real speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: from 50 km/h
- Activation mode: LIGHT button or combination “Up” – “Down”.
- Compatible with Yamaha PW engines only.”
- The use of this device is only allowed on private roads not open to the public
Using the kit
The SpeedBox 2 for your Yamaha PW engine starts as soon as you press the light button on the dashboard. As soon as you press, the speed of 5.5 km/h appears for 2 seconds on the dashboard. This means that your Speedbox 2 vote is active. You can drive with assistance up to a speed of 50 km/h.
To stop the Speedbox 2, simply press the light button on your bike again . The speed of 2.5 km/h is displayed. This means that your bike is clamped again and the assistance provided by your Yamaha PW engine will automatically stop as soon as you exceed the speed of 25 km/h.
You can continue to control the lighting of your electric bicycle with the light button provided for this purpose. To manage the Speedbox 2 independently of the lighting, you can activate or deactivate the Speedbox by performing the combination UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN (combination to be performed in less than 2 seconds)
The Speedbox 2 kit for Yamaha PW engine is an electronic module equipped with a microprocessor. It can assist the cyclist beyond the 25 km/h regulation by unbridle the EAB. The engine continues to assist the cyclist up to a speed of 50 km/h. This module is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with the original ones (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the casing and therefore totally invisible. Removal of the release kit is possible by performing the reverse operation.
To activate or deactivate the kit, simply follow the indicated procedure. You do not need to make any settings and the speedbox 2 kit is powered by the electricity delivered by your battery. The speedometer of your EAB displays the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometres travelled, etc.).
- Turn off the electric bicycle
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bicycle.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bicycle to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the cable from the motor to the speed sensor and from the motor to the display.
- Connect the SpeedBox 2 Yamaha PW to the disconnected connectors.
- Repair the engine.
- Connect (plug in) the battery to the electric bicycle.
- Turn on the electric bicycle.
- Activate/deactivate the Yamaha PW SpeedBox 2 by pressing the LIGHT button or via the combination “Up” – “Down”.