- The use of a bridle kit is allowed on private roads, during competitions or trials only.
- It is forbidden to use a debriding kit for road use or in any area subject to the rules of the Highway Code.
- The use of a debriding kit is at the user’s own risk.
- Lilibike disclaims all liability for any violation of the Highway Code or for any damage to property and/or personal
- injury resulting from the use of an electric bicycle unlocking kit.
- The installation of an unlocking kit may void the warranty of your electric bicycle.
Speedbox 2.0 for Yamaha engine
- Speed Limiter: Displays your actual speed
- Maximum speed with assistance: not limited
- Activation mode: Light button
- Compatible engines: Yamaha PW-SE and Yamaha PW-X, equipped with display A, C or X
- The use of this device is only allowed on private roads not open to the public
Using the kit
The SpeedBox 2 Yamaha 2019 is compatible with Yamaha PW-X and PW-SE engines equipped with the A, C or X display. The kit is activated using the light button on your electric bicycle. As soon as you press, the speed of 9.9 km/h appears on the dashboard for 2 seconds. This tells you that the Speedbox 2 is activated. The assistance of your bike will no longer be restricted and it will assist you continuously whatever the speed of your electric bike.
The Speedbox 2 kit for Yamaha 2019 engine is equipped with a microprocessor to assist the cyclist beyond the 25 km/h regulations by unblocking the electric bike. The engine continues to assist the cyclist regardless of the actual speed of the bike. This module is very easy to install because the connectors fit perfectly with the original ones (the connectors remain well sealed). Once the motor is reassembled, the module is housed in the casing and therefore totally invisible. The release kit can be removed by performing the reverse operation.
You do not need to make any settings and the speedbox 2 kit is powered by the electricity delivered by your battery. The speedometer of your electric bicycle continues to display the actual data (average speed, instantaneous speed, kilometres travelled, etc.).
- Turn off the electric bicycle
- Disconnect the battery from the electric bicycle.
- Disassemble all parts of the electric bicycle to gain access to the motor connectors.
- Disconnect the connectors on the cable from the motor to the speed sensor and from the motor to the display.
- Connect the Yamaha 2019 SpeedBox 2 to the disconnected connectors.
- Repair the engine.
- Connect (plug in) the battery to the electric bicycle.
- Turn on the electric bicycle.
- Activate/deactivate the Yamaha 2019 SpeedBox 2 by pressing the light button.